- Prep: 1 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A quick and easy, crunchy ice cream sandwich layered dessert cake.
- 19 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fugge ice cream topping
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- Grease a 9x13-inch pan. Slice one of the ice cream sandwiches in half.
- Use one whole and one half of an ice cream sandwich at one short end of the pan. Arrange eight more sandwiches parallel to the long sides of the pan.
- Spread half of the whipped topping over top. Drizzle hot fudge sauce over ad sprinkle half of the nuts over the fudge. Repeat the layers.
- Cover and freeze. Twenty minutes before serving, remove from the freezer. Slice into squares and serve.