- Prep: 4 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Creamy pumpkin ice cream pie.
- 1 (18 ounce) can pumpkin pie mix
- 1 pint fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fat-free margarine
- Graham cracker pie crust
- Beat the ice cream and pumpkin pie mix together. Spread in the crust, and freeze for 1 hour.
- Bring the margarine and brown sugar to a boil in a saucepan. Drizzle over the pie. Freeze until firmed.
- Remove and let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before slicing.