- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6
With two cheeses and ground beef, Hungry Man's Casserole is hearty and satisfying.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1, 16 ounce can tomatoes
- 1, 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- pepper to taste
- 1, 8 ounce package thin noodles, cooked
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 green onions with tops, chopped
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef in skillet, stirring until crumbly. Pour off drippings. Add next ingredients, mixing well. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients except grated Parmesan in bowl, mixing well. Layer noodle mixture and ground beef mixture alternately in greased casserole until all ingredients are used. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.