- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: Makes 12 Servings
Hummus is not only delicious as a spread but also as a base for salad dressing. Drizzle it over a mix of romaine lettuce, feta cheese and kalamata olives.
- 2/3 cup prepared or homemade hummus
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- pinch of sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the hummus, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a food processor, and process until is thoroughly blended.
- Transfer the dressing to a capped jar and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to infuse before using.