- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 14 servings
Hummingbird cake is a sweet and tropical cake made simple by using a cake mix.
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup ripe banana (mashed)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 18 1/2 ounce package banana cake mix
- 16 ounce can vanilla frosting
- 8 ounce package cream cheese (softened)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray Bundt pan with cooking spray
- Beat first 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl for about 2 minutes. Add cake mix and beat for another 2 minutes
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- When cake is cool, combine frosting and cream cheese.