- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Hum Liqueur is a garnet-hued, aromatic spirit with an enjoyable sweet, spicy and slightly bitter taste, made from a blend of various, herbs and spices like ginger, cardamom, kaffir lime and hibiscus.
- 1-1/2 ounces Reposado tequila
- 3/4 ounce Hum liqueur
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 1 to 2 dashes chocolate bitters
- Mint and a lime wheel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink and then serve immediately.