- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Averna Liquori di Limoni is a crisp and fragrant lemon liqueur made from Sicilian citrus fruit and orange blossoms.
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 3/4 ounce Averna Liquori di Limoni
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 slices cucumber
- 3 ounces chilled ginger ale
- Cucumber wheel and mint sprig to garnish
- Place the cucumber into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the bourbon, Averna Liquori di Limoni and lemon juice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Fill the drink with the ginger ale, garnish with the cucumber wheel and mint sprig, and then serve immediately.