- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8 servings
Cheesy vegetable casserole side dish.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed broccoli and cauliflower
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter an 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Layer the broccoli into the bottom of the dish. Layer the green beans and then onion on top. Salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan, combine the soup and cheese until the cheese melts, stirring constantly. Pour over the vegetables.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Top with the onions and bake for 5 more minutes, or until golden brown.