- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 14 min
- Serving: 8
Smoky and delicious Hot Spinach and Bacon Dip will go fast.
- 1 package frozen spinach, chopped and drained well
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in microwave serving dish, mixing well. Microwave on Medium for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring several times. Serve hot with crackers.