- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6 People
Try this hot version of potato salad at your next family gathering.
- 6 large potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 cup Velveeta cheese
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- Mix together potatoes, onion and bacon.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and mustard. Pour over potatoes and blend.
- Mix in Velveeta cheese.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.