- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This Middle Eastern dip, also known as Muhammara in Arabic, is a delicious blend of roasted red peppers, toasted walnuts, pomegranate molasses and hot sauce.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar of roasted red peppers, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses or syrup
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot chile sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place the red peppers, walnuts, breadcrumbs, lemon juice pomegranate molasses, hot sauce, cumin and a pinch of salt and pepper into a food processor and pulse to combine.
- Slowly add the olive oil, while pulsing to combine. It is important that you only pulse the mixture to blend in order to maintain a chunky texture.
- Season the dip with additional salt and pepper and then serve.