- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 2-1/2 cups
This vegetable dip is anything but bland; serve with a wide array of crispy fresh vegetables.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces (1 cup) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place the sour cream, milk and the cream cheese in a small bowl, and beat with a handheld mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Add the Monterey Jack cheese, olive, pimentos, onion and hot pepper sauce, and stir well until blended.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.