- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Add a few dashes of Tabasco sauce to turn up the heat in Hot Pepper Cheese Ball.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 pound extra sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 pound hot pepper cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3-4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- chopped nuts
- Combine all ingredients except nuts in a bowl; blend thoroughly. Form into a ball. Refrigerate overnight. Roll in nuts. Serve with crackers.