- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This hot and creamy dip made with cream cheese, Greek yogurt and parmesan cheese is the perfect companion to crispy whole wheat crackers and crudités.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl, season with a few pinches of salt and pepper and then blend together with a handheld mixer.
- Spoon the mixture into an oven-safe ramekin and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and bubbly. Serve immediately.