- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
If you enjoy margaritas than you will find this cocktail, that swaps lime juice for grapefruit, equally as pleasing to your taste buds.
- Wedge of lime and salt for rimming
- 1/2 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1 tablespoon fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar or simple syrup
- Wedge of lime to garnish
- Place some salt onto a small plate, run a lime wedge around the rim of a rocks glass, and then dip the rim into the salt to adhere.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker, except for the garnish, and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately garnished with the lime wedge.