- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4-6
Hot Olive Cheese Dip can be made ahead and popped in the oven when the guests arrive. This appetizer has everything a party could hope for!
- 1, 7 1/2 ounce can minced clams
- 2, 5 ounce jars pasteurized cheese spread with pimento
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pimento stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe black olives
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- celery and carrot sticks
- Drain clams and reserve 1/4 cup liquid.
- Combine reserved clam liquid, clams and remaining ingredients in a 1 1/2 quart casserold dish. Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 10 minutes.
- Stir and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve hot with celery and carrot sticks.