- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
What turns this classic Nantucket cocktail into a warm and sultry treat? The addition of muddled jalapenos and cranberry.
- 1-1/2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- 2 fresh cranberries
- 1 thin slice jalapeño pepper
- 1 barspoon fresh lime juice
- jalapeño pepper to garnish
- Place the jalapeño and cranberries into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Pour the tequila, agave nectar and lime juice into the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall, ice-filled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the jalapeño pepper and then serve immediately.