- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 17 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Make sure you squeeze the tomatoes as well as possible to remove as much juice as you can, otherwise you may end up with a delicious, albeit watery, dip.
- 10 ounces fresh mozzarella, chopped into cubes
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and juiced
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped basil plus some to garnish
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chopped mozzarella, seeded and juiced tomatoes and fresh chopped basil into a baking dish, and then sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Put the mixture in the oven for 15 minutes and then place under the broiler for an additional 2 minutes until the cheese turns golden brown. Serve immediately garnished with a bit of basil.