- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
This Hot Ham Sandwich recipe beats the cold ham sandwich we usually eat.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons mustard with horseradish
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 slices lean cooked ham
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- Combine butter, onions, mustard and seeds ina bowl.
- Spread the mixture on the buns.
- Place 1 slice ham and 1 slice of cheese on bottom of each bun.
- Cover with top bun.
- Wrap each sandwich in foil
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.