- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6
Hot Egg Salad Loaf is a great sandwich for pot luck dinners.
- 1, 4 by 16 inch loaf unsliced Italian bread
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup pimento stuffed olives, chopped
- 6 hard cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- Cut bread in half lengthwise. Scoop out bread center to within 1/2 inch of crust. Brush crust with butter.
- Blend mayonnaise, mustard and garlic in bowl. Add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Spoon mixture into hollowed out crust. Wrap each portion in foil. Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes or until heated through.