- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8-10 People
Here's a delicious recipe for hot cranberry franks to serve at your next party.
- 2 pounds cocktail franks
- 1 can, 15 1/2-ounces, whole cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Combine cranberry, soy sauce, ginger, and mustard in a 2 quart saucepan. Bring to a boil; turn heat down to medium.
- Add franks and let simmer 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with toothpicks. This may also be transferred to a slow cooker after the boiling step.