- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8-10
Hot Crabmeat Pizza is an untraditional appetizer with lots of great flavors.
- 1 package frozen crabmeat, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 stick margarine plus 1 tablespoon melted
- 1 can mushroom pieces, drained
- 6 English muffins split, cut each half into 4 pieces
- Melt cheese and margarine in double boiler. Add crabmeat and mushrooms.
- Brush untoasted english muffin pieces with melted margarine, then spread thickly with mixture.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes until hot.