- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
Serve hot with crackers, chips or vegetables.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 7-ounce can crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- dash of white horseradish
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a small baking dish
- Mix together everything but the almonds. Scoop into the baking dish and sprinkle with the almonds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.