- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 12
Pita chips are great low-fat dippers for this scrumptious dip. To make the chips, cut 4 pita rounds in half horizontally. Cut each half into 6 wedges. Place in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in a 350Â° oven 8 to 10 minutes.
- Nonstick spray coating
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup Florida Orange Juice*
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, well-drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise dressing
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup diced pimiento
- 1 6-ounce can lump crabmeat, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed
- Spray an unheated medium saucepan with nonstick coating. Heat over medium-
- high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Remove from heat. Add
- orange juice, artichokes, mayonnaise dressing, onions, cheese, and pimiento.
- Gently fold in crabmeat. Transfer to a 1-quart casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 400Â° oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly. Cool 5
- minutes. Stir before serving. Serve warm with pita chips, vegetable dippers, or
- assorted crackers. Makes about 3-1/2 cups.