- Prep: 7 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 7 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The creamy peanut butter blends wonderfully with the chocolate syrup to make a truly decadent drink.
- 8 ounces milk
- 3 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, smooth
- 1 mini peanut butter cup
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk on medium until steaming.
- Mix in the chocolate syrup and stir with a whisk until blended.
- Add the peanut butter and continue to whisk until smooth.
- Pour into a glass mug and garnish the side of the glass with a mini peanut butter cup. Serve immediately.