- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Warm up with a comforting mug of hot chocolate, flavored with sweet and tangy raspberry liquor.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) Chambord or other raspberry liqueur
- 1 cup prepared hot chocolate
- Heavy cream
- Cocoa powder to garnish
- Put both the chocolate and raspberry liquor in a 10-ounce mug and then pour in the hot chocolate.
- Top with a dollop of heavy cream and a sprinkle of cocoa power.