- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 14 min
- Serving: 6
Have these ingredients on hand to mix up a batch of Hot Chili Dip when unexpected guests arrive.
- 1 can Hormel Chili (no beans)
- dash A-1 sauce
- dash Tabasco sauce
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1, 8 ounce package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- nacho chips and/or crackers
- Mix together sauces and chili. Place in a glass pie plate. Spread shredded cheese over top. Microwave until cheese melts and is hot, about 4 minutes. Serve with chips.