- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 42 min
- Serving: 16-18
Hot Cheese Treats are a treat to make because you can prepare them ahead of time and store in the freezer until guests arrive.
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed
- cocktail/party rye bread slices
- Brown and drain ground sirloin and sausage. Add remaining ingredients and stir until cheese melts.
- Spread on cocktail rye slices. Can be baked immediately or frozen for future use.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.