- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
Hot Baked Potato Salad is made easy using frozen hashbrowns with onions.
- 4 cups frozen hashbrowns with onions
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1, 8 ounce package, Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup bacon bits, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cook potatoes in oil until lightly browned. Combine 1 1/2 cups cheese, mayo, mustard and bacon in large bowl and mix well. Spread in greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes. Top with remaining cheese, garnish with more bacon, if desired.