- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A creamy artichoke and cheese baked chip and cracker dip.
- 1 (!4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Insure that all the spikes and tough leaves have been removed from the artichoke and then combine with the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Spread into a greased 9-inch square dish and sprinkle additional paprika on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Serve while warm with chips and crackers.