- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8-10
Hot Artichoke Dip with Salsa combines creamy and smooth with a bit of spice. Serve with tortilla chips and make sure to layer both flavors for a definite Wow!
- 1, 10 ounce can artichoke bottoms, coarsely chopped.
- 3/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jar salsa (the hotter the better)
- tortilla chips
- Mix all ingredients together except the salsa and chips.
- Bake in a small casserole at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve the salsa right along with the artichoke dip. Layer both sauces on the tortilla chips.