- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 5
This will warm you up on the insides after being out in the cold.
- 1 can apricot nectar
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened apple cider
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 whole cloves
- Combine nectar, water, cider, lemon juice and cloves in a 3 quart sauce pan.
- Cover and bring mixture to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Let stand for a few hours so the flavors will blend.
- Reheat before serving.
- Can garnish with a cinnamon stick.