- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 2 steaks
The secret ingredient in this hot and sweet marinade isn’t the Tabasco or the Dijon mustard but the honey. It will lightly caramelize the outside of the steaks and add delicious flavor and attractive presentation.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 large shallot
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 4 shakes Tabasco
- 15 grinds freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Pour the mixture over the steak and then flip the meat until well coated. Marinate for at least 2 hours or more.