- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 44 min
- Total: 54 min
- Serving: 4-5 servings
Enjoy these classic hot and spicy wings served with cool, homemade blue cheese dressing and a side of celery sticks.
- 20-25 chicken wings, cut at the joints, wingtips discarded
- 1 part Butter
- 2 parts Frank's Louisiana Red Hot Sauce
- 1 part white vinegar
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Celery sticks to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line the bottom of a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter, Hot Sauce and vinegar over medium heat until simmering.
- Place the wings in a large bowl and toss with the hot sauce until well coated.
- Place the wings on the prepared baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, using a food processor, mix the remaining ingredients together until smooth and creamy. Add salt and freshly ground pepper as needed.
- Empty into a bowl and serve with the hot Buffalo wings along with a side of celery sticks.