- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Enjoy the warm and spicy tastes of autumn in this apple cider, cranberry, raspberry and brandy punch.
Photo originally appeared on erinvaledesign.com
- 8 cups apple cider
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 1 (12-ounce package) frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 inches stick cinnamon
- 3 1-inch pieces fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 2 small cooking apples, cored and cut into wedges
- Place the apple cider, cranberry juice, frozen raspberries, brandy, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and allspice into a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Using a piece of cheesecloth, carefully strain the hot mixture and return to the pan. Bring the mixture to a boil and then transfer to a punch bowl. Serve into heatproof mugs and garnish with the apple wedges.