- Prep: 4 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 4 hr 22 min
- Serving: Makes 12 Servings
These succulent pieces of shrimp are robustly spiced with garlic, red pepper, lime juice, black pepper and soy sauce. Serve hot from the oven with toothpicks.
- 1-1/2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion (3 medium)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3-1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- olive oil cooking spray
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the sesame oil and shrimp, into a bowl and whisk vigorously until thoroughly blended. Add the shrimp to the mixture, toss well to coat and then cover and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours to marinate.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and grease a 13x9x2-inch pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- Put the shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared pan and then bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the oven and arrange on a serving platter; drizzle with the sesame oil and serve hot.