- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A flavor packed shrimp chip dip.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons creamy horseradish
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (8 ounce) cans shrimp, drained
- 2 green onions with tops, chopped
- Mix together the first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut the shrimp and onions into fine pieces and mix into the cream cheese mixture. Chill.