- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 16
Spread this pungent sauce on a burger or use as a dip. Yogurt compliments the lively bite of horseradish and the sweetness of apple. This sauce makes a tenderizing marinade for fish or poultry.
- 1 (8 ounce) container of plain lowfat yogurt
- Â¼ cup finely chopped sweet red apple
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives (or green onion)
- Combine in a small bowl and refrigerate covered for at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.