- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This recipe for honeycomb butter uses real honeycomb candy, a crunchy sweet treat that resembles real honeycomb, for wonderful texture and flavor. Top this butter on muffins or pancakes.
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 2 ounces sugar honeycomb candy, broken or chopped into pieces
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place the butter, honeycomb candy pieces and the honey into a medium-sized bowl.
- Blend the mixture until smooth yet with a few chunks of the candy still remaining for texture.
- Use immediately or place into a capped container until ready to use.