- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Honey vodka and ginger beer make a great pair, while fresh lime and mint add enjoyable undertones of taste and aroma.
- 3 lime wedges
- 1 mint sprig
- 1-1/2 ounces honey vodka
- ginger beer
- cucumber slice to garnish
- Place the lime and the mint into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the vodka to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall, ice-filled cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the ginger beer and then garnish with cucumber slice; serve immediately.