- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
This delicious, homemade Honey Pecan Syrup is sure to quickly replace any store-bought kind. It's quick and easy to make and will perfectly compliment any recipe for pancakes or waffles.
**Especially yummy with Whole Wheat Waffles
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- Toast pecan halves in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir together all ingredients in a small pan over medium heat
- Cook until butter is melted. Serve.