- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: Marinade for 1 pork roast
This sweet and spicy marinade is the perfect combination for pork. Rub into the rib roast prior to roasting.
- 1 pork loin rib roast
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place all of the ingredients into a large Ziploc bag and then add the pork roast.
- Marinate the meat for at least 2 hours or overnight so the meat can absorb all of the flavors.
- Discard marinade after removing pork from the Ziploc.