- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
These lean burgers get a zesty kick of flavor from the honey mustard sauce added to the ground turkey.
- 1/4 cup coarse-grained mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger rolls, split and toasted
- Lettuce, tomato slices and red onion slices for garnish
- Prepare the grill on high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard and honey and whisk until smooth.
- In a large bowl, place the ground turkey, 3 tablespoons of the mustard mixture, the salt and the pepper and mix well to combine.
- Shape the turkey mixture into 4, 1-inch thick patties, and then place onto the grill and cook for 6 minutes on each side.
- Place a burger on each bun and garnish with lettuce, tomato, onion and the remaining honey mustard sauce. Serve immediately.