- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Tangy pork roast with onion and bell pepper, slow cooked for a delicious dinner.
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 2 yellow onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sweet and tangy honey-mustard
- 1 (2 pound) pork loin roast
- Add the bell peppers and onions to the bottom of a greased slow cooker
- Rub the roast with the honey-mustard and arrange on top of the vegetables.
- Cook covered for 4-6 hours on low. Serve with the veggies and cooking juices served over top.