- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 5 servings
These pick up and go crispy chicken fingers are sure to please the pickiest of eaters.
Nutrition Information per serving with Light Mayonnaise:
Calories 230, Calories From Fat 100, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 12g, Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 8g, Sugars 1g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein 22g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 6%, Iron 15%
- 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Honey Mustard
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1-1/2 cups finely crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, Creamy Dijon Mustard and honey in medium bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping.
- Add chicken to remaining mayonnaise mixture; stir to coat. Mix corn flakes with Parmesan Cheese, then roll chicken in crumbs.
- Arrange on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved honey mustard sauce.