- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: Makes a 9-inch round dessert
A wonderful way to appease your sweet tooth, spoon a bit of this delicious honey mango crisp into a dessert bowl and enjoy with a steaming cup of hot coffee.
- 4 cups peeled and sliced ripe mangoes
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, chilled and cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and butter a 9-inch round baking dish.
- Place the mango slices into the prepared dish and then drizzle with the honey.
- Put the flour, brown sugar and salt into a food processor and process until combined. Add the pieces of chilled butter and continue to blend the mixture until it forms a crumbly texture. Add the shredded coconut, pulse a few more times to combine, and then spoon over the mango mixture to top.
- Bake the crisp in the oven for 35 minutes. Serve warm.