- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 1 Drink
This creamy drink looks just as good as it tastes.
- 1 ripe mango, chopped
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup tapioca pearls
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tea bag, black or green tea
- 1 tsp honey
- Boil 3 cups of water, add in tapioca pearls and cook covered for about 30 minutes. When soft, place in a medium bowl.
- In the meantime, steep the tea bag for 10 minutes in a cup of boiling water. Allow the prepared tea to chill in the freezer for 15 minutes until you're ready to use it.
- When the tapioca pearls are finished, pour in a few tablespoons of water and add 1 tablespoon of sugar and honey. Mix together until sugar complete dissolves.
- In a blender, add in mango chunks, low-fat milk, water (depending on what kind of consistency you want), and remaining sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Mix the mango blend with the tea and the tapioca pearls. Enjoy!