- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr 30 min
- Total: 3 hr
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Slow cooked , saucy seasoned chicken wings.
- 1 (2 pound) package chicken wingettes
- 2 cups honey
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Dried parsley flakes, optional
- Rinse and dry the chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Broil for 20 minutes, 10 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
- Arrange the chicken in a greased slow cooker. Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low, or 2 to 2-1/2 hours on high. Sprinkle the parsley over before serving.