- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: Makes 3 pounds of chicken
These chicken wings are covered in a honey garlic hosin sauce that is rich, robust and just delicious.
- 3 pounds chicken wings or drums, wing tips trimmed, rinsed and patted dry
- Canola or olive oil
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and drizzle with some oil. Toss to coat and then place on the prepared baking sheet. Place the pan in the oven and cook the chicken for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey and garlic into a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Place the cooked chicken in a large clean bowl and cover with the sauce. Toss to coat and then place the chicken back in to the oven for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.