- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This classic vinaigrette recipe is a staple. Drizzle onto the salads of your choice or spoon over steamed vegetables and salmon.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the honey, vinegar, Dijon mustard, and chives into a small bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Add the olive oil, in a slow yet steady stream, while whisking vigorously to blend. Season the vinaigrette with a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste, mix once again to combine, and then serve.